I spent 3 weeks with the Tanzania School Foundation and the School of St. Nicholas in June 2015. They are a small organization with lots of dreams for growth. Their students and teachers are charming. We had a great time. Accomodations were great we each had our own room, guess we got lucky. I was […]
The School of St. Nicholas is in the process of moving and re-opening at their new site.
We have changed some of our volunteer programs to better suit volunteers and our students and teachers.
Have the experience of a lifetime!
Volunteer in Tanzania with us for a wonderful, cultural and safe Tanzanian experience. When you volunteer in Tanzania with us we can arrange all of your side trips! Our partners Fair Wage Safaris can take care of your every need. Volunteer, Safari, Climb Kilimanjaro and visit Zanzibar. Tanzania has the best of the world to offer. Tanzania is a country rich in tradition, culture, wildlife and is blessed with breath taking landscapes.
Volunteer: Despite the growing tourism industry and other economic stimulation, poverty remains ubiquitous in Tanzania.
This situation offers the perfect opportunity to volunteer and work side by side with the disadvantaged and experience an amazing cultural experience. Immerse yourself in the culture of Tanzania and make a difference at the same time. It is an exciting and personally rewarding and inspiring experience. We are flexible to your schedule. Our Tanzanian staff will take good care of you.
Opportunities starting @ $250.00
While volunteering with us you can:
- Spend 5 hours a day in the classroom working with teachers and students. Volunteering as a teachers assistant
- Help teachers with curriculum, providing training and hold seminars for our teachers.
- Spending 3 months or more? Volunteer in one of many administrative positions:
- Marketing, Social Media, Policy Management, Sponsor correspondent, Photo, Video and more!
- Paint, build, speckle, landscape and more at our school construction site!
- Our volunteer teachers assistants can expect to:
- Be creative, bring new ideas and encourage learning.
- Help create weekly tests, build curriculum, play soccer, be silly and learn how to cook uji.
- Our students are immersed in English – language barriers do not exist in the School of St. Nicholas.
- You will have the opportunity to work one on one with our students that need extra help.
All volunteers must have a skill that could fit our needs at the time you choose to come.
There is a one time $259.00 registration fee. This fee covers all administration costs, paper, banking fees etc. All fees must be received two months prior to your arrival in Tanzania to guarantee you a spot.
Our hosting fees are as follows:
2 Weeks – $500.00
3 Weeks – $700.00
4 Weeks – $850.00
Please add $150.00 for every additional week
Long Term Volunteers (1+ months) – contact us
We hope to see you volunteering in Tanzania soon!
To print and scan your application click below